Wednesday, May 2, 2012

FMN has new state side director!

The purpose of this letter is to briefly introduce myself as the new US Director of Forget - Me - Not Children's Program. I am humble and honor for the opportunity to join GOO/FMN.

I strongly believe that my 30, years experience working with children and adults with special needs will make a difference in the lives of FMN Children and Staff.  As a first step in my familiarization process with Forget Me Not Children's Program, I am looking forward to meeting with the team in Liberia, to discuss the needs and concerns of our FMN Children. It is my hope and prayers that we will do our very best to meet all the needs of our children and staff.

As your new US Director of FMN, my paramount concern is how the team of FMN, and I can better serve these precious little children who have gone through so much in their young lives.

I look forward to meeting with you all very soon.


Sincerely,

Nora S. Jones-Harrigin

No comments:

Post a Comment