Thursday, May 5, 2011

Minature Golden Doodles to benefit Liberian Children!

More than a pet...they're family...

My name is Toby!

I may look lazy but I promise you as I get older, I will more playful and fun. I will be the best dog you ever had. Adopt me!


My name is Tinkerbell!

I may be one of the smallest of the bunch but I make up for it with a big heart. I look forward to you adopting me. Together we will create *magic*!


My name is Maximillion!

I was born to conqueror the world. Discover new things never seen before..in your back yard. Adopting me will be an Adventure!


My name is Romeo!

I Love you already. Adopt me and I will capture your heart, home, and family. You will Looooove me!


My name is Sassy!

I am the feisty one of the bunch. Can you say Attitude? Adopt me and you will count on me to make your life exciting!








My name is Fender!

As in like the electric guitar dude! I rock man. And when you adopt me I promise I will rock your world!


Our doodle dog business was started because we love doodle pets and we wanted the proceeds of this business to benefit what we are most passionate about and that is our outreach work in Liberia, West Africa.

We invite you to explore our website, www.doodledoghill.com and you will see why you will fall in love with these wonderful dogs. Learn more about our adorable puppies that are available and that would make a wonderful addition to your family while benefiting the programs and projects we support in Liberia- Africa.

Ask us how your puppy can be a tax deductible write off by making your payment to Global

Orphan Outreach where these funds are used to help orphan children and families in need in Liberia- Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment