Monday, January 3, 2011

 
An important part of our Christmas decorating every year is to put up our Liberian nativity set.  I love setting it up. It is one of my favorite carvings brought back from Liberia.  As I was getting ready to wrap it up and put it away for another year I got to thinking...I also have this one..


This particular set was shipped from Liberia and the staff was broken when it arrived. We glued it back together with wood glue and tucked all the pieces away and left it in a box. So, I thought instead of storing it longer maybe I should offer it here. So here's my offer..if you make a donation for a child to go to school (25.00 would cover the cost of one child to attend Lightstream Academy) then I will send you this nativity set. If there is anyone out there who might like this as a keepsake from Liberia, leave me a comment and donation and I will send it to you! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment